09:12 v2 Wrap

I get lost in paranoia, but my D2 scumreads were (in order):
1.) KKat
2.) Asoul
3.) NMA

4 Likes

Well played.

2 Likes

like i said it's kind of a half assed traitor/miller in the late game just couldn't think of anything else neutral aligned off the cuff

Well played

1 Like

Yeah i was just clarifying for the other players, who might've thought that I just said that to get town read.

Someone host jdance covid

1 Like

Lets bring covid back

2 Likes

survivor with bulletproof and/or neighborizer would make it a bit more interesting

Angry lyncher is fun. I kinda wish that's what jdance was so it could justify his idiocy

never seen angry lyncher actually work it just ends up being a vanilla town. maybe more clearable after you reveal and look back on previous days voting pattersn

I think Jester (opposite of survivor) is an enjoyable role in a way.

are you thinking jester that suicides after x days or jester that just becomes vanilla town after x days

Neither, just stays alive forever with the same wincon.

Maybe a tweaked (heavily nerfed) one of these

traitor or minion is more preferable to me but it would probably destabilize the setup too much to just throw in

so he only loses if he gets night killed or survives? kind of dumb imo

It's not really about making it hard/easy for him to lose - he makes the game more fun for others by being in the game.
Idk though and don't really care.
I prefer Signals.

@KrazyKat @big_ass if you wouldn't mind revealing scumchat like this post. going forward i will share scumchat in postgame as it's what most people seem to want

1 Like

See the jester in ToL. That wiki is good inspiration

I LinkedIn the page