A Christmas Carol [DAY 4] [END]

From voting patterns maybe I was right. Osiris votes insom right away, Supa votes to try to blend in and is fakeclaiming today. A town voted his partner if you look here:

Would Osiris really open by voting his partner?

Meant to quote this.

I don't know I'm confused. If Osiris was town then it would mean that Mafia lost their advantage to an afk and Jcrispy.

The grinch is on mafia team

1 Like

Agreed

The three ghost claims should vote on Lucky today, and Osiris should come back and claim.

Any of the 3 names in the above post seem good

The 3 ghosts should win by calling who the other ghosts are.

Idk how you are so firm on me fake claiming when my voting pattern is pretty clear. I also explained how I deduced matt was the other ghost, based on everyone else's voting patterns.

I already made my guess, so once yall do that too, we can win the game.

And yeah, kkat was 100% on point. They should have went for bigass so all the ghosts are forced to guess on D2. We would have lost the game.

Also I voted Insom to get them off bigass, because at that point I knew he was a ghost. I used my ability fairly early to get some info.

I'm not firm at all on your fakeclaim. And how is your voting pattern clear? You never voted after D1. A town voted on another town on D1, and it was either you or Osiris.

Well true I suppose, I didn't read your claim in detail, didn't realize there was a town vote on Insom. LMAO Osiris went mia after this.

That actually means Osiris is Santa, Christmas is near

Anyways, I would suggest we win the game

You're getting trolled. Unless you're just fake claiming ghost too. Bravo if so

Share results

Unlike you I did share, read the thread

Quote it for me

It will take me the same time to find, do it yourself

Nope I won't. You know where you posted whatever in the thread

Not going to go back and read all your posts to get trolled by a half-assed fake claim

That's fine, up to you

1 Like