Attempt Two Mafia Day 3/Wrap Up

I had osiris written down first and didn't see the new pm

They did read it right by virtue of no one voting on you when it came down to it

Ima beat u up too

:tandong:

1 Like

i mean i basically stand by "gwez probably deserved to win over me based on d1 play and the only hope for town was ewiz buying my d2" so eh im ok with it

i guess ill be more tryhard in d1s in tight setups like this and play the mech more properly

gwez didnt do anything d1 man...

if i was in the game id have believed your claim first especially when scum needs to kill vt at night to win immediately

it's obvious that the only real play is ccing a BP, and yours was the flimsiest. should have pushed that angle to defend yourself. claiming early does not leave your options open as scum

more like i played antitown

but

i mean

yeah whatever

if scum gets lynched d1 i have no idea how town loses though

claiming bp day 2 after 2 bp claims are out should be auto lose but no one looked at day 1

:speak_no_evil:

Yeah, scum has to cc BP day 2 in this situation. But actual BP shouldn't be claiming day 1 for no reason

I was being sussed by like almost everybody and didn't know how to towntell more

also considered claiming VT but figured that might force out actual vts if they sussed me enough

I mean either claim is suboptimal but eating the lynch without claiming is worse so

dont think you did anything wrong, it was just exploitable

and i think people metaread gwez as town cause he usually doesnt post that much as scum

policy lynch gwez

1 Like

not sure there's a difference. when i'm scum what i try to do is just imagine i'm town and come up with plausible scenarios from that POV. then i just method act it. by the end of d2 i was pretty much convinced iaafr really was scum.

seconding this. it's obviously too dangerous to let me live

i definitely could have played better i just kind of read claiming bp day 1 as a way to discourage the other scum from killing you, didn't seem particularly pro town. i ended up doubling back on gwez i wanted to vote him with d2 but i've always had a problem sticking to my gut in this game