Aui2000++ Day 2

unless you really trust yourself

the question is was he bigbrain enough to holster last night

Nyte could be the traitor. main scum wouldn't know she's scum, and they would think she's town mason and kill FMU. so i don't think nyte is main scum but she definitely could be the traitor

main scum: bazinga + krazykat
traitor: nyte

ok bai see you day 3 !

reminder if you're town you're not playing the game properly by raging out with 0 votes on you

and you should be trying to work on refining your reading techniques by giving it a go at solving this game

there is a team of 2 and likely a traitor, who are they?

@murs from your point of view nyte and I could still both be scum pushing on you as the easy mislynch so raging out here is completely unwarranted

esp cuz you sussed both of us yesterday and stuff

@mafiabot Lynch wolfy

@krazykat why was friend your top scumread

@wolfy why is friend not a scumread for you

@mafiabot Lynch friend

reread bazingas iso d1 and he's either town or playing the best scum game of his life

just did the same thing with kkat

this setup is townsided as shit and this playerpool is townsided as shit because nobody's good at playing scum like they're their town selves

this games just rly obvious at this point unless wolfy is having the worst game of his life as town

wolfy and friend are lock scum, idk what's up with murs

if friend flips traitor it's wolfy and murs and I think he will tho

i'm literally the best mafia player on this website.

and i mean the game in general.

also notice how wolfy stopped scumreading Kyle for no apparent reason, probably because Kyle is the most likely town to scumside today

also 2-scum worlds are actually officially ruled out because it's guaranteed to be BVTXXXX unless epok fakeclaimed

2 scum worlds require exactly 6 Ts

also don't worry @fuckmafiauniverse this is probably my last game here for a long time

i didnt holster unfortunately i shot friend

Agreed with this as well as ur d1 kyle read

this doesnt seem consistent with ur d1

what was his d1 read of me. dont remember it in the spew of shit

You wouldve been more (re?)active if you were scum because you like rolling scum