Aui2000++ Day 3

yes i remember those posts. however iaafr is a completely different person by the hour.

if day lasted an hour longer he couldve completely changed up and wanted to tunnel you for an hour

hey, you're not wrong

but bazinga is still scum and if u guys cant see i cant help u. im sick of playing mafia on this site just get it over with. lynch whoever u want i have things to focus on ill try to not open up the site for the rest of the day phase cuz im just wasting my time. good luck

oh im down to lynch bazinga RN

i was ready to lynch him yesterday

:sob:

Not really sure how I cna be scum here since I was voting friend from basically the start of last day and didnt try to shift it anywhere else

pretty sure i voted wolfy from day 1 on the game we were both mafia.

pretty sure the time yns and i were mafia he just placed his vote on me as a "soft bus" the entire game.

I am neither yns nor kyle

As far as I know at least

the point is that you voting on someone doesn't clear you so please try again

@mafiabot lynch wolfy

so is today wolfy vs bazinga

Actually maybe nyte is cop and solved this for us

if the only scumsided RBer was nmagane then yea maybe

is nma fmu?

according to iaafr they act similarly but i think theyre still different people idk

anyways i went back and im starting to see the light for bazingaboy wolfy

my only issue wolfy is that i dont really see kkat as scum i havent been keeping track but theres a ton of kkat posts that I think are just town

maybe bboy kiilled iaafr because he was starting to sus him but honestly if ur scum wolfy flipping iaafr when he was starting to townread u is a good play from scum u as well...

i just dont see scum kkat making the above post seems like hed be trying too hgard to force his partner

yeah i didnt like the above post but

im not sure if the above interactions go down when bboy and friend are both maf

this is acutally a good post on kkat tbh

but doesnt mafia have a partner that doesnt the others dunno?