Avatar the Last Airbender Avatar 13er Signups

I answered with an actual answer because the poll doesnt have my answer

Also poll 1 doesn't have a "don't care" option so I am just voting for the opposite of whatever LBJ voted for

This is a democracy vote for the best possible choice as presented or go wank off in the corner and accept whatever happens

im going with 48 hour days instead of 36 because i fear (unintentional) gameruining flaking on 36 hour phases

hammer will always be on so yall can speed things up if u can get the support

also not voting is the "dont care" option smh

@mafiabot sign

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

LuckyArtist
KrazyKat
slowdive
Roragok
Nyte
SuPA
Matticus
theGreatWingdingi
Klaze
epok
kyle
ironstove
Logarithmic

b4dd4140-ac58-11ea-981b-dd133685ff3a

Hammer!

Should just start a bit earlier, and keep 11PM as eod. xD

+1

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

1 Like

Before we get into this game I want to point out and hopefully get acknowledgement from you: Kyle was being a dick about your in game activity but he wasn’t wrong. You really do have a pattern of not being present or active in games. While I’m not exactly saying don’t sign games unless you do x, I’m saying you should think about it more. And don’t get angry or surprised when someone gives you shit if you repeatedly do what is being said but somehow not seem to see and hear it.

I have a later sleep schedule and I stream during the days. So most of my activity is at night and I often go for 6-12 hours without looking at the thread.

Is this "AFKing"? No, it's just having a different rhythm than everyone else. Is it "zero effort"? Of course not, I put quite a bit of work into most games I play. And it sure as hell shouldn't be fucking bannable. The whole point of forum mafia is so that you can play whenever works for you.

I won't pretend I've never ghosted, but for every 1 game I miss EoD unannounced there's 4 games of Kyle trying to policy lynch me for "AFKing" while I'm literally in the game solving it.

you're 14th in a 13er, could you unsign?

was thinking of doing this anyhow

will be a bit long of a d1 but again, hammer will be available

will probably rand and start game by 7-8 pm est tonight

@mafiabot unsign

imma roleplay and play like i did last game probably.

i will be roleplaying a poster from nadota/here. i will not say who. it is up to the people to figure it out.

Hey did you guys know Gamut streams? He never talks about it so you'd never know

If your schedule conflicts with the games then why sign knowing this? Ask what the players opinions are and then making some sort of stand about it.

I’d like you to play - but that means actively play. You weren’t very active in this game.