Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 3

5 people in the game were going to mislynch him.

LuckyArtist "I'm never voting slowdive" who didn't lynch Klaze right away when he hard tunneled him?

You post and post and post but the answer for your question is in day 2 and if you had any sort of long term memory you would know that

I am sorry for you, really, that your brain doesn’t encode data like everyone else’s

You're making this game so fucking toxic

(posted at me, calling me scummy)

admitting klaze was my #1

admitting klaze was on my scum list - as well as himself, epok

scumreading me

misrepresenting, but admitting scumread on klaze

admitting my attention to klaze

ok now let's take a look at who matty suspected yesterday, before the EPOK COP

later

somehow he susses me enough, but not enough to cop me, but he says this when i no lynched d1 and only pushed slowdive d2 to create action on a stalemate of a day while slowdive was being pushed heavily as the eod candidate (and what i suspected as a possible pr being lynched) - matty allowed it and didn't do ANYTHING to hint or crumb for me, did nothing to help town through that

and finally we come to this
matthew is scum or he's literally throwing the game for a science experiment:

somehow klaze and i made it on multiple of his scum lists and he checks neither one of us - most importantly klaze is on every list and he failed to cop klaze??????

n-o

i don't care if you don't get cc'd

i'm done with you and this game, if you're town.

I would recommend if you're town to get your votes off of matt, but yeye

Who cares if I’m making it toxic
There’s a guy saying he’s cop
Cop usually lays low, reads posts thoroughly, checks people who they think will be relevant throughout the whole game

Night 1 he checks asoul, known strong player and night 1 die-er (which I’m just putting here to be consistent but it would’ve been a good check if he flipped red)
Night 2 he checks epok, afk magician with little to no interactions with anyone.

During the days he refuses to read the posts of people actually playing and responding to him instead going off on tangents about afks like slowdive and people trying to solve the game like nyte

So fuck you
Matty hasn’t done anything this game that makes me look back and say, yeah I can see the angle since he’s cop
All I see are shit plays and shit posts and a general unwillingness to actually think through full arguments and solve the game

@mafiabot unlynch

cool beans maybe i'll show up again later to this shitshow. maybe.

wheres the cc braindead fuck

your last posts suck lmfao

very non nyte. easy lynch to me

You have no brain cells

if any otehr player in this game said that to me i might feel offended

but i scoff@u

i assure you any pleasure i take from hanging you from a tree is entirely non-racial

i just wanted u 2 know.

“Hey guys looks like I’m cleared by the cop claimer guess I can start posting absolute garbage instead of just sitting afk like I was before”

Matty, you’ve done some great work as cop and truly deserve to have your claim be believed

the claim is the scummiest shit I've ever seen, but it's still an uncontested claim. if there's a real avatar sitting here hard throwing the game, then that's that.

Any reason to not Lynch rora today? If so, please speak up.

And X is a scummier player is not a valid excuse.

Tell me why you think rora is town and should not be Lynched if you l think he should not be the Lynch.

I'm not changing my vote.