Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 3

I was better when I started, for some reason.

Why this fake anger towards me? If you really think I'm scum, wouldn't you be more understanding of my play? We've also usually had a good tone in previous games.

You were aggressive all day on D2. Just go read your posts.

I might have been aggressive, I'm usually "aggressive" in most of my games. Still, these passive-aggressive posts you just made towards me is very unlike you.

These posts just come off as very fake.

Why would a player who scumreads another player feel the need to state how much of a better player he is? From his PoV it should just be two players playing correctly to their wincon.

How would you react when three players are quickly blitzing you at SOD, and you had extremely good reason to suspect one of them? If there were two towns on me (unlikely) then I'm already in hammer range.

You do realize how scummy it would be to place the last two votes without allowing the avatar to claim?

Imagine if we had klaze and matty thunder dome yesterday instead of flipping slowdive (which no one has explained why that is anything but useless)

Today everyone needs to pick a side. One must go. No lynch just leaves them both alive and scum continues to enjoy their idiotic bickering

The two of them posted a combined 230 posts on d2 all for their agreed upon lynch to flip town

They’re already at 70

Enough, I say

So, I'll give some info: My reads yesterday were all centered around my town lean on epok, and all of the suspicion on him. That said, I don't blame anyone for suspecting him, but he's an easy target for scum to pick on. That's why I started to suspect Nyte, LBJ, and Jdance primarily. And Klaze because of his aggressive tunnel on slowdive and possibility of green flip -- after my almost lynch on Asoul I didn't want to go through with a Klaze lynch and had no other strong targets. That's why I spent most of the day pressuring nearly every player.

matty dies today, if the avatar checked klaze, then drop some hint on it if you die tmr, otherwise check him tonight.

personally if it were up to me, I'd say klaze is inno, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

I still think matt should die today.

@mafiabot lynch @Matticus

Current town reads are supa and epok. Ironstove adding fourth vote.

town: nyte, supa, lbj, log

scum: matt, rora, and ?

maybe ? is epok? If it isn't epok, I'm honestly not sure, but I feel pretty good about matt, and semi confident about rora.

The kkat kill has me confused. I just iso'd his posts and he had myself + log as his highest scum reads. Possible next level play by the mafia trying to make it look like I nk'd kkat so they could set up a train to be run on myself or log today?

That'd be interesting, but tbh I don't think I'm getting lynched today, but I definitely think matt should be lynched today... Like, he was going to be my lynch yesterday but I chose to join the train on the low hanging fruit because it was the 'safer' play, it always sucks to lose to AFK scum, which is why I opted to remove slowdive, I also thought after slowdives ending posts, he would flip red, so surprised and disappointed he was actually town.

I think that the lynch today is 100% matt, and if he flips green, it is 100% klaze with rora + (prob epok?)

Fuck, let me go back and look at the votes.

This mafia bot really needs to hold the order of lynches man, IDK why you sort alphabetically.

I'm the Avatar. My checks were:

N0: Supa
N1: Asoul (dead)
N2: Epok (green)

I checked Epok because he left his vote on me all day. I couldn't be sure if that was a mistake or not, and his EOD weakened significantly, and that it connected to more players than my second choice, Nyte.

@mafiabot unlynch

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
matticus 3 LuckyArtist, Logarithmic, Klaze

Not Voting

KrazyKat, Roragok, Nyte, SuPA, Matticus, epok,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

83a62f00-b2c1-11ea-bc8b-cd4147a4dd33

note: still waiting on roragok to fix my mistake, kill krazykat, and add back ironstove into the vc, but i will treat ironstove's votes as real by manual inspection until then.

name checks out