Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 4

can it be a klaze nyte team
imma reiso the days and see if ian ruined it for nyte later

just end it

@mafiabot lynch klaze

Can we wait.

I need some time to read. Please hold voting.

I initially thought it was a klaze Lbj pair from poe.

Basically, I know I'm town, I know Supa is town so that means it is one of klaze Lbj, Lbj nyte, nyte klaze.

Of those three pairs, I found nyte to be the most towny.

I thought Lbj had very towny posts. I wa town reading him and klaze all game, actually I town read klaze, Lbj, and nyte which is funny because now two are scum.

I would say thinking back on the game, it is now sus that Lbj was softing the cop for such a long time and never being killed. Obviously you won't die if you're mafia doing that, and it's also a good play to try to fish out the real cop.

For that reason, I would say Lbj is a good choice for scum imo.

I am still unsure about the nyte and klaze slot. If I had to pick off the bat, I would say klaze, and the interactions between klaze Lbj does make sense.

That was my reasoning.

I was prob left alive, well because I'm me and I am all over the place and easy to scum read. Eh, but thays my logic. If you think I'm scum then you can tell me why and I'll try to address your points otherwise my vote would be on Lbj for today, of the three I'm most confident in that slot for a scum read.

But I need time between klaze and nyte.

Anyway I gotta still catch up on the posts for today.

Stove is hardcleared unless he's scum toying with town.

Last scum is 100% LBJ + Nyte. I'm fine with lynching either.

So I just read the posts in this thread.

Ian has managed to change my opinion of nytes slot lol.

Anyway, it's kind of a cheap meta read but iaafr made a comment which stuck out to me when Ian was slotted in about not reading the trying to read the alignment of the slot based on nyte subbing out.

That is an unusual comment because normally people just sub out and usually it's town on this board because town get seizures playing here.

For that reason, I feel like iaafr was almost softing Ian as being 'not town' by saying dont town read the slot.

Kind of a slip from the host, which I will be interested to see if I'm right after the game.

But Yea, I'm still pretty sure my vote is on Lbj, I feel the most confident. His play went from background chilling town to this aggressive Lynch happy guy who is trying to blitz

Because he's blitzing klaze, and based on Ian's post, I would say it is Lbj and ian

So I think klaze, if you agree w me, you should vote w me on Lbj, and Supa can decide if he wants to hammer?

Sure

@mafiabot lynch @LuckyArtist

@mafiabot Lynch @LuckyArtist

OK, here's to hoping I'm not being a fucking retard with my reads

You didn't find it odd that Ian came into the thread immediately pushing for a dead flipped cop?

LBJ + Nyte hard pushed for an uncced cop the entire day. And as I said, there's no way he's even skimmed the thread, since he'd know that matticus was dead and flipped. He obviously followed his previous teammates scumchat agenda and got fucked because of it.

It was NAI for me, I don't know how Ian plays and I could see a town player not reading the thread and just being Yea I think this guy is scum, let's Lynch him. Oh wait he claimed cop? Nvm

Guy is usually solid, and was even voted to represent namafia on some other mafia site.

Anyways, scum is outed.

idiots
youre gonna lose
dont let ian wake up to this bullshit

honestly dude fuck it
@mafiabot lynch @LuckyArtist

LuckyArtist has dropped the hammer on LuckyArtist

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
luckyartist 3 LuckyArtist, ironstove, Klaze
klaze 2 ian, SuPA

Not Voting