Best Signup Thread

hey - you can stop making new accounts now, you're still banned according to dan. sorry!

yeah you are

I'm anti nmagane if it matters.

@SOPHIE make sure to keep adding the domains to the banlist

Glad we could have this discussion today instead of starting a mafia game

2 Likes

I don't want to start tonight anyways. Weekend day game at orioles. Drunk life.

Not anti Benny tho. I think he can be saved maybe. Not sure yet.

Posting this here for proof

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

Mafia universe setups always seemed cool - if not for their terrible playerbase (no offense @wolfy).
We need more original setup creators - Bazingaboy almost had a Masterpiece setup if he didn't disallow mafia from targeting self.
The matticus one was okay But I didn't read all of it.

Mafia is not a game just for Consumers - I encourage everyone to try their best to Contribute something, be it solving setups (even trivial solutions like "no lynch") or creating new ones altogether.
You can still just play if you like, but don't feel discouraged to try - because that's how progress happens.

I've been wanting to rehost Allies and Adversaries.

@matticus don't forget to @mafiabot remove Nmagane3

Ur gay

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why mafia isn't growing as much as it should on this site.
Ian, try contributing something instead of working for attention - what do you think of the Bazingaboy setup? What is the optimal solution for that?

Optimal solution from mafia side and from town side, that is.

Faggot

You sir have proven to be the most uninteresting person around - I won't further engage you until the game starts (if you're signing that is)
Don't disrupt the signups thread further please.

Faggot