Best Signup Thread

also my kotl that game kept making the courier follow me then he would blame me on it and it got courier killed like 15 times

We should start a betting thread for how many accounts nma can create. My guess is 30.

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

1 Like

@mafiabot unsign

@mafiabot sign
Had to do this - was changing user name.
If you guys want me to sit out one mafia game that's fine, but I'm not ban evading anymore. Talked it out with mods in this thread (link).

Your like some kid that gets told no by dad and goes crying to mom.

let's be real: both sides are completely indifferent with the only justifiable motivations being

1. le i troll you pestering garbage
    and
  2. exerting pathetic amounts of internet moderating power

the reality is this: over 93 games I have a 71% winrate with torch freeze mage in wild. no decktracker, no replays.

and I'm still improving.

I'm unstoppable.

"both sides"

let's be real here: having some poor, mediocre, and uninteresting mob continually chide other poor, uninteresting but badged users into circle banning "I'm interested in social dynamics, specifically in regards to mafia gameplay

but then, the situation continues to be escalated: it's an arms-race of "I don't care"

Are you the right man for me? Are you safe? Are you my friend?

Are you the right man for me?

This album fucking sucks because the next song is about child molestation and I just HAVE to shut it off because that gives me the shivers.

Like look at this screenshot. Holy shit.

Banning an actual black man who's graduated college, lmfao.

The white man keeping the ■■■■■■ down. Who would have guessed.

black. gay. college graduate

Go to bed jones

1 Like

nah breh i woke up at 2am and took some meds at 5am~ or so that JAZZEDme

new mafia mechanic:

say we have a playerlist and it's ordered. A -> B -> C -> D -> E -> A ..
say we have some mechanic, i.e. a person is jailed or incapacitated, given immortality, killed, whatever and that mechanic is given in order to the players on the playerlist

so on day 1, A is affected by the mechanic, day 2, B is affected by the mechanic, so on..

now before the game starts, roles are selected, and then mafia selects the ordering of the playerlist.
it becomes deciding what's most favorable for mafia or allows them to push whatever narrative they want, but town also can come to these conclusions, potentially sussing out mafia by the positions they place themselves.

killing is hard to balance; it could be like: "elected official" - player receives two vote power
things like that.