Carbon 14 Day 2

Is cop just fucking useless?

Is it actually a mafia setup and seer was useless?

dfyeud i dont ufkcing know ive been drinking all i know is im fucking town and this setups stupid and i hate setups like this

what the fuck is going on with this setup

epic my only confirmed town is drunk off his ass and the other town is fufilling his yellow fever induced fantasies

is there even another town? is this a 4 or a 3 townie setup

im being held hostage in a social experiment game of mafia by a man who plays minecraft on the switch all day

@bazingaboy gonna need you to confirm whether there are 2 seers in this game or if you are a cop and nyte was the seer. I'll take my vote off you for now but holy fucking shit this setup is homo

here are my 3 mathematical outcomes
1: there are two power roles, one of them is useless
2:there are 4 townies instead of just 3
3: there are 2 power roles and both are usefull, whihc means theres like 4 scum and we fucking lost and ian is just trolling our ass with a 0% town winrate setup
4: there are 2 power roles both usefull and only 2 scum, which leaves yns/gwez/kyle

yes i "made you" go for the hammer after you were pretending to drag your feet. agubar or murs, what difference does it make for you as long as a town gets killed?

you have made zero case for me being mafia. honestly i thought you were reaction testing or baiting scum.

if i'm scum why tf would i kill nyte whose play was virtually identical to mine. and with good reason. epok's overconfident play was scummy as shit and the back and forth subbing did this game no favors.

this is your textbook erratic scum play but i give you props for convincing me you were PR and keeping your focus long enough to plan this.

also kudos on having the restraint to kill Nyte instead of me. did you know she was seer or just figure i'd be an easier lynch?

@mafiabot lynch bazingaboy

the passive partner here is either @yns or @anon82208883

we'll find out once yns votes

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
kyle agubar
Agubar bazingaboy
gwez bazingaboy

Not Voting

bazingaboy
murs
yns

06d11390-5d46-11e9-8b5f-73e657add51e

I am the real cop there are two PRs one seer one cop. It makes it balanced cause you dont know if green checks are real. If youre town remove your vote right now cause yns might be partnered with gwez

Gwez isnt dumb enough to not realize an un-cced PR at this point is 100% town so he's a bad werewolf furry boy

nigga i sparkle by daylight & steal hearts by twilight

the furry is u and ur gonna lose

@yns @anon82208883

let's end this game

gwez is agubar 100%