Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
insom 1 iaafr

Not Voting

Roragok, SOPHIE, ian, insom, KrazyKat, bazingaboy,

Alive Players - 7

Majority Vote - 4

2c7e1fb0-254f-11ec-b4b7-bfcf9cfae070

haha there goes town iaafr doing the very town thing of posting his read on the thing you just posted

surely this is the way

I’m VT asshole

I’m sorry that was a bit hostile please don’t scumread me for that

conversely i tend to townread hostility but you get the only hostility townread of this game now that ive said that

@mafiabot vote sophie

Not sure I have a meta.

i knew youd scumread my first post and my plan was to scumread anyone who instantly tunnelled you

pro mafia player here

conversely i tend to scumread telegraphing / early reveal of reaction test intent but ill let that one slide i guess

yessir

i want to but its popularity makes me feel less interested in it

i fuckin love how big it is on roblox tho

yeah youre unpredictable. i think from the past few games when youre scum you just opt for a backseat and otherwise youre town, but its really easy for you to switch that up

maybe directly asking if i was town is a bit more sussy than just saying "I am town who with me" cuz it can read as an implicit attempt to pocket but it's hard to say, given that you're being more direct with it than most pocketers

im excited to see some insom mafia but i wish @faz was here either way i miss u

1 Like

I atleast TR insom opening with squid bs and think scum insom would've tried to hop into reading immediately kinda like bboy did lol

Soulread on iaafr tells me he's town, openly trying to read others and garnering pushback instead of claiming to not know/read a thing

so if anyone who posted so far is scum bboy seems the most likely, otherwise i wouldnt be surprised if we're all town and the 2 scum are in those who haven't posted

i mean this is, by my heuristics, the scummiest post in the game for the reasons ive already mentioned

offtopic 1st post is also the scummiest 1st post by my heuristics as well

we'll see tho

@bazingaboy is SOPHIE scum here iyo

make the call

1 Like