Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 1

press F for bonkcord

F

@ian also yes were u trolling or did u in fact not know magicmagininja was in the game?

you could not begin to understand the workings of my mind.

i thought reactions were disabled in the gamezone wtf

he could i just thought it was from town at the time

now idec u can pretend i didnt make the read it doesnt matter

also nice read on ironstove last game im sure it was for a great reason

1 Like

the ppl sussing me need to stop imagining me as a robot who consistently thinks and feels and does the same stuff as town. i dont think any person is a robot like that

with that said, i now think its maybe impossible to get good reads. like, its always throwing darts and if u hit u delude urself that u had a reason to hit

unless u maybe know the ppl well so its kind of like "meta" but inexplainable. those reads tend to be good too

but i dont believe anymore that a read can be both 1) good and 2) easy to explain at the same time

i desire to townread iaafr ian and epok. i cant explain it, therefore, should i think its good reads?

like ian was scum last game. in hindsight i maybe townread his "personality". hipfiring 1 liner reads with confidence is just something he does and i mistook it for ai. hes kind of doing a similar thing and yet here i am townreading him again. maybe im just dumb. or i just cant break the habit. or i dunno. i dunno how 2 play mafia

i hope your tummy feels better iaafr

1 Like

in retrospect i probably shouldve just shot faz first for dodging the thread and not being town like he usually is and krazykat for being more frozen than usual

those are pretty explainable reads

also like all my recent wolf catches were explainable idk

but doesnt matter i suck recently too and brain broken and do tilty things

i have the same reads

1 Like

so yeah still think wolfys town

1 Like

least confident on epok probably

actually not that confident on ian either but w/e

rereading this part makes me think magic might be scum but i still liked his sus on wolfy i guess

@mafiabot lynch magicmagi

oh wait nvm

i miss u iaafr maybe it was just destiny that decided that our love has to be forbidden and maybe i cant fight it but i hope ur doing well

ill dm u after this game is over ok

1 Like

also slowdive stop doin that from outside the game pls

@mafiabot lynch @wolfy

Wolfy is doing that shit where someone posts random, unrelated game shit to seem nonchalant. I also never trust iaafr's judgment when he says he thinks someone is town for having the same reads as him.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
iaafr 3 ian, iaafr, sdadasdas
wolfy 1 fuck_asoul
scsf 1 epok

Not Voting

osiris, SCSF, hbotz, wolfy, ersu,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

024fc680-c33f-11ea-a97c-fbb117f20166