Cereal Mafia

yns I think was going to grief before he realized it just wasn't worth it

so basically our site just sends people to tear down mafiauniverse

2 Likes

thats actually hella cool I had no idea

you should play it

next year maybe yea

il go

i just imagine ewiz going about his daily life talking like he does in mafia. "Thanks for the burger it was great you fucking shithead"

4 Likes

God bless MU for letting us come back year after year. We have the better rules but their traction is hard not to be jelly of

We should do our own championship series

1 Like

we'd probably have to put jdance in the kennel if we're having guests over

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a reality show where he is working in public phone line IT and has hidden cameras just slowly watching his mental collapse as he deals with morons and old people trying to be polite

ā€œOkie dokie sirā€¦
well thatā€™s-
thatā€™s okay
thatā€™s what Iā€™m here for
yeah just remember to restart the device next time this happens
you have a great day nowā€

hangs up

ā€œFUCKING STUPID OLD FUCK DIE ALREADY YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN MORON FUCKā€

breaks something

@mafiabot sign

2 Likes

i will sign if host will rig me town

MU is kind of bad since they dont vet posters, there are so many substitutions and afks every game and they never get punished

one guy subbed out 0 posting every time he randed mafia and it took them at least FIVE times to do something lol, only after people were publicly posting about it

1 Like

under my reign you would not need to worry about such a thing

my king...

1 Like

jdance told me he is only rigging 1 role and its vigi for me.

1 Like

SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE SHUT UP KYLE

was i not supposed to say anything?