Christmas Gift Thread

It is a fun family holiday and our family get together every christmas and easter but we don’t buy presents as it’s an inefficient and inefficate usage of money

Exactly - why dont you carve your own nativity scene @grimelimes I’m sure it would mean a lot more to her

They have all the pieces laid out right there for you to copy.

My Uncle would skip a lot of our Christmas plans to help at homeless shelters. After he died I tried to bring it up often to hint that maybe we should do more like Uncle Dave on Christmas but it always went over everyone’s head. Uncle Dave was a legend and my family doesnt quite get it RIP

2 Likes

In Japan everyone just eats kfc and has sex with their bf/gf

:frowning: i’m pourin one out for uncle dave on christmas. sounds like a good guy.

What does this mean? This is what people do for Christmas?

1 Like

It was funny to be partway along reading this post and see yns react to it

2 Likes

It’s about Giving something more thougjtful than cummies to the people you love most.

1 Like

Daddy always got me cummies but I wanted the Xbox tripple

1 Like

Sounds racist

1 Like

So it’s not a family holiday it is more of a couple’s holiday.

And when Christmas was picking up here KFC pushed eating KFC on Christmas to Japanese people in advertising as a way of replacing the holiday bird dinner we have in America. So hella people eat KFC on Christmas as a substitute for the Christmas dinner we know in America. Thats how it was explained to me anyway.

1 Like

Kinda wanna send my dad a really shitty present as a surprise

1 Like

Haven’t talked to him in 9 years

This says "now taking christmas pre-orders" because KFC is so popular on Christmas you gotta pre-order it here.

do it i’m about to go (futilely) try to fix some really screwed up relationships back home. and since i’m such a profoundly fucked up person and just a fuck up in general its likely i will fail. but you never got anywhere without trying right

Yeah…wanna be in a better place in my life before I start on that kinda stuff though idk if it’s an excuse

Anyone ever bought a vibrator for their girl? What are the gto makes and models?

1 Like

@huber t doobert

1 Like

I dated a girl for a sec that had a Hitachi wand and that shit was gr8.