Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 3

The only reason why ian’s even on me is that I’ve been pushing him, he knows I’m town and can’t pin anything on me either, before I pushed him he townread slowdive and scumread bazinga. It’s obvious he doesn’t give two fucks who gets lynched as long as it’s not him

And yeah this could be Ian+bazinga going for an all in, seems eerily coordinated since they’re both pushing with false narratives or neither of them has read the thread at all

@mafiabot lynch @ian

OK I did the math.

If bazinga’s claim is fake and there are no other town pr’s, then scum are 2 goons + roleblocker.

If bazinga’s claim is true, and there are no other town pr’s, then scum are 2 goons + roleblocker, and an SK.

If bazinga’s claim is true, and there is one more town pr, then scum are goon + roleblocker + godfather.

Game looks really hard if there are 2 mafia and 1 sk still alive. Our only hope is to lynch correctly and hope one faction kills in the other.

Wouldn't that make it CDDTTTT?

One mason becomes innocent child. CDDMTTT.

Forgot the IC, yeah I think it’s extremely likely that scum hit SK/doc saved someone and Ian was planning on going for an all in on kyle tomorrow

So you’re saying you’re godfather then?

@SOPHIE do something

Just got up lmao. Spent all day sleeping. After flipping my PR im upset. Gonna iso to reread d2 before I do anything cuz I missed the whole tail end

Looks like Ians the good flip

I still dont like slowdives play. When hes not scum hes pretty straight forward about announcing he doesnt know shit. As scum he drops lynches that other people told him to do and doesnt elaborate on em.

Still gotta iso ian, klaze, zinga. And I have no idea what to make of the potential rolls of the setup cuz im fucking dumb, id prefer to be spoonfed there

It was a joke

By that logic agubar is also mafia

I’ve played fine this game, voted mafia both days, had both CC’s in my townreads from way earlier. I don’t get the bw at all

I guess second guessing bazingaboy was bad he’s probably town

Pretty sure klaze is mafia. He didn’t hammer faz because scum could kill me and revisit the same problem, voting faz out next day.

They get a free day to kill and then another town lynch.

Goddamn you guys are bad at mafia how am I the only one seeing how bad klaze is

Klaze spent all that time making faz look suspicious then didn’t vote him. Why? Exactly

And bazinga I guess

:open_mouth: