COMMUNITY GAMES NIGHT POLL (PLEASE VOTE)

100% OJ

if youā€™re talking about that anime game I think @gwez and @bazingaboy have it.

I have it too but I think itā€™s a stretch to even call it a game hahaha - Itā€™s very funny though.
If you want to just roll dice play this instead - itā€™s like 100% Orange Juice but you actually get to make a decision every once in a while. Nyte, Rob, jones, and I play it.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/247000/Talisman_Digital_Edition/

I just want anime girls and dice.

Agreed

Gonna play wc3 with @q0q15 soon

just reinstalled wc3. guys make sure you didnt add your key to your blizzard account already before buying a new one. also it seems like you can buy it from blizzard for 10 bucks https://i.imgur.com/1DAwziq.png

that looks like 20 to me

ah maybe yeah.

Looking forward to playing WC3 with @q0q15 and the namafia community.

Make sure I didnā€™t? Iā€™m confused I did a long ass time ago.

sorry. edited. I mean make sure that you didnā€™t already save your key to your blizzard account before you go buy a new one.

I think my name is Master-Phil bnet east

werid i had to like redownload form blizzard or some shit now i dont got my account or widescreen. rip my life from 2003

unfortunately cant wc3 if u guys are doing legit servers, i wonder who else is in my boat

you can patch the widescreen in still i thoguht

The main menu isnā€™t in widescreen but once you get in game it looks fine.

since none of this has come close to panning out, why donā€™t we do QuakeWorld TDM/FFA/ctf or clan arena???

literally any computer can run it 200+ fps, itā€™s free and easy to setup (nquake), the netcode is still on point and there are servers we can already use.

1 Like

Yeah thereā€™s some plugins I think we need to get in before we can regularly do this and I still donā€™t have much of a regular Game night host but neither of those things are necessary, just need people who wanna play together :)

Maybe you wanna do a poll on which arena game that would be good. I donā€™t have a preference but I like TDM shit lol

What: community throne of lies

When: whenever bazonga is unbanned

Why: we gonna do whatever it was that got him banned

How long: as long as it takes for these fuckers to understand that this is the way itā€™s gonna be now