CONCLUDED -- NADEAD MINECRAFT - FINAL SERVER - Hardcore, Small World, 1 life only

I might get back on. No promises.

I plan to play more just not a lot of time. Easter last weekend and traveling next

1 Like

please allow respawning.

Did you die already?

1 Like

please allow us more lives.

2 Likes

what modpack are we using?

:b:anilla tweaks (aka hermitcraft utilities) and no others atm

Thinking of adding some command block shenanigans that will address some of the concerns of other users in the thread.

please allow respawns. i am very concerned with this aspect.

You aren't even playing. I take feedback only from my powerusers (aka the ones who actually play the game)

Here are my Commandments:

In honor of Easter, build a cave in the spawn mountain with a stone rolled back to symbolize the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

In this cave I will place a Command Block which will set all players within a certain radius to Survival mode.

When you die in Minecraft Hardcore, your gamemode is set to Spectator and you are permitted to play only by flying around the server - a disembodied spirit.

If your spirit finds its way to the Cave of Resurrection, another player can press the button on the command block to execute the command to bring you back to life - you will be returned to Survival mode and can continue playing the game.

HOWEVER!

If you have lived a life of sin and misery, your fellow gamers may decline to resurrect you!

Let this be a warning to you who would sin in Minecraft.

Great post, I can tell youre upset you didnt think of it last week.

1 Like

3 day spawn time makes more sense

I did think of it last week I just don't have that much time right now to do minecraft things

Idk if there is a way to do 3 day respawn automatically

Also the uncertainty factor of having to get someone to revive you keeps the punishing part of hardcore

3 day respawn removes the good part (afraid to die - just like in real life) but keeps the bad part (sit around and wait time = user clicks away. UX secret to share with your UX self)

1 Like

Every time I log in it's night or it's raining.
Might try again this weekend.

I am already injured and hungry and living in a dirt shack.

1 Like

i've been too afraid. if i die then it's over

Try a bed. When you sleep in a bed it removes both night and rain

There are beds in the village and sheep nearby too to shear and make your own

Be careful killing animals, you can effectively grief the server by killing the few animals in our limited space as I believe they don't respawn and if we simply kill them off instead of making some breeding situation and killing the offspring we'll not be able to get animals later

Sad little dotakyle