CulturedUrbanite VideoGame Selects.

It's an improvement. The increased challenge adds an addicting layer to it where I want to figure out the best strategies for matching pieces. The enemy sounds are also top notch. But to be honest, it's not my preferred style of game. I want to go on an adventure and/or have an emotional connection to the game. I hope your next game incorporates those elements.

im not drunk

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.
We will be working on "Emotional Connection" as one of our top priorities from here on out. For example, Nyte will be added to the game to ensure emotional connection with @31.214.227.13-10350.

3 Likes

retrieve the evil harlots head: venture down to the depths of the dungeon to behead the gorgon and return to the surface with her head (nyte).

1 Like

take my voicemails of her crying and modulate them into monster SFX screams

1 Like

the male incel equivalent of period blood paintings

1 Like

Not sure I can legally do that.

You should be able to let all the criminals out of jail and have sex with children in this game.

1 Like

Can I get a status update on the Loli thread? @You_lose_i_win Will we have it by the end of the quarter?

1 Like
1 Like

Don't spam the thread.

flagged for spam.

just curious @31.214.227.13-10350 do you consider a male/male partnership to be the most optimal in terms of performance, talent, iq, etc

9 Likes

The show is over, you've been a lovely audience. I bid you adieu!

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Good movie.

the dartboard over the dresser next to a doorway lol

1 Like