Determined [DAY 1]

The one that sdad wrote up?

If she were your 2nd choice on your scum kill list tho :x that’d be funny

bold of you to assume I read any of sdad's posts

2 Likes

after someone insults me I immediately cease reading their posts, not dealing with that toxic shit in my life

1 Like

Financial analyst told me an sdad post a day keeps the poor away. I trust that guy

sus

sus

1 Like

Sdad scsf witj Nyte 2nd on the kill list would be very funny.

Matty surely you’ll humor me

If dondi flips town I say we vote scsf tomorrow.

ISO bug posts to see why playing conservatively may not be the smart move

SCSF has been acting like a boss town all day, which is not at all what he acted like in the game you hosted

1 Like

Glad I didn’t have to connect those dots for ya. I’m just thinking that lynching the afk is worse than a coin flip. It’s not even close to 50%, according to my rough calculations.

He's acting like he didn't even read the setup or sdad's posts.

you're such a little worm. you little freak. You want to try and fuck me? You want to fuck me you little freak?

1 Like

If he really was scum and that was a bad move it’d be funny. But rarely does anyone get away with this much back seating. Plus if nma is gonna rig a game he’s gonna give a hot seat to his boy NotBones over the turkleton anyday

Don't change the subject with 4 minutes left.

I've read the setup, but I don't read bullies

1 Like

Matty lynch this guy and make the afk a coin flip if you agree. Otherwise I trust your judgement (assuming you’re town and not fuckjng me here)

I fucking hate this guy

2 Likes

If I get any more attracted to this guy I’m gonna have to flip him myself if you catch my drift

1 Like