Determined [DAY 1]

everyone should write their lists

2 Likes

given that what do you think of the nyte dondi opening :)

1 Like

Not really sure. Placing an early vote usually means nothing. Not worthy of suspicion in my opinion.

1 Like

I think we should avoid lynching high variance players (@big_ass , @Nyte @bug , @SOPHIE), as they are likely to be in a lot of players D1 lynch lists.

I'll post my list once a couple of people have posted theirs

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas

3 Likes

Vanilla town

1 Like

Thanks for the sentiment. Wish I could say I was having great days at work. Having to do netcode stuff.

2 Likes

Safest lynch today from a setup perspective is sdad because nobody would want to lynch him day 1 on his return to the site

Therefore we must lynch him.

2 Likes

This doesn't seem like something people will actually do

1 Like

Why? You should make one and set an example

2 Likes

I don't think I've ever played as scum and not NK'd @big_ass first, so he'd definitely be #1. As for figuring out the rest, I don't know, maybe I'd randomize it.

1 Like

Not a post I'd expect of you as town. Usually you're more wishy washy. Don't think I'd ever vote out sdad on D1 on his first game returning.

1 Like

The Game is a Turbo Town Rape setup with likely 90%+ mafia winrates. I don't think there's a point to a mafia strategy of kill Good Players vs kill Bad Players because you're already favored and if the n1 kill telegraphs something there's some avenues where you can play around it.

2 Likes

@mafiabot lynch @big_ass

just lynch the middest player in the lobby

1 Like

■■■■■■ . If anything we should lynch you day 1. It's simply not safe to lynch me day 1 - I am the easiest VT to lynch in any game.

1 Like

If I was mafia I would put me day 2 - I have died that day in like 80% of games over the history of both websites

1 Like

So if we lynch you d1 we skip tomorrow's nk. Thanks.

1 Like

I don't know how the mechanics work

1 Like

But the safe lynch pool of the first two days is basically everybody except me and ■■■

2 Likes

You made the absolute best argument as to why to lynch you d1 as VT.

3 Likes