Distress Signals [SIGNUPS] [5/9]

Distress Signals
S.O.S.
7 Sailors v.s. 2 Pirates

...................................................................................................................

Mehcanics:
At the start of every day, 2 players (chosen at random) are sent out to sea.
Unfortunately for them, their ship will sink if not rescued - the players send a distress signal and it is up to the rest to vote on whether to rescue them or not.
All players (on land or ship) can post in the thread.
Players at sea share a private chat for the duration of the day.
Pirates have day chat and no night kill.

...................................................................................................................
Signups:
1.@big_ass
2.@Matticus
3.@Osiris
4.@Nyte
5.@JCrispy

1 Like

@mafiabot host

@lwyrup , @JCrispy, @You_lose_i_win, @bazingaboy, @Matticus, @Osiris, @SOPHIE, @big_ass, @KrazyKat, @SuPA

Sign 'er up bros.

@REFPSI @Plasma1337

1 Like

All discussion/suggestions pertaining to the setup's mechanics are welcome.

How will emoting/role posting be settled?

Breaking the rules is not allowed.

Please be specific to my question

Living players are obviously zeused, like I have done in all my previous hosts.
But it is not within my jurisdiction to punish a dead player.

Graveyard is an extention of the game, you have full control

Host can respectfully request for a person to be timed out for the duration of the game if that person is actively ruining (like NMA did last game)

You can PM a moderator who is a) Not in the game; b) Dead; or c) In the game (last resort) to get this accomplished. Asking in any public thread or chat channel will be considered a joke and not honored.

If you are timed out for ruining a game and find a way to circumvent the ban in order to continue ruining the game, you will be permabanned and a call will be made to your parents, whom you undoubtedly still live with.

I like the setup btw

1 Like

Seems like a bit of a copy of my last one, but that's OK. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Is the flavor classical pirates or somolians

Nma telling me im attention seeking

1 Like

that's nma telling me im going mid as cm

1 Like

I will sign this game if NMA posts himself wearing a dress ITT

i'll sign if he cosplays plague doctor from dd and goes full shrimp mode with his fingers. potential twofer here

wd impression oh yah

@mafiabot sign