Donner Party Day 1 - Take 2

huh?

whys jdance scummy to you? he played kinda differently last time he was actually scum in this exact same setup (and supa vigged him) did you read that game?

no

i don't know i just get the vibe that he's trying to be a big fucking distraction and make people turn on each other

trying to get away with shit that would be suspect if somebody else did it but because he's jdance it won't seem weird

well i wouldnt expect him to play the exact same way twice or anything but he does feel more in townmeta to me rn

for reference, this is the thread

There is 2 scum and 1 sk....so they dont know each other so they'll be likely looking for each other thus will give them town looking mindset that is game solving

1 Like

:medievalnyte:

I would kill a horse and share it with my neighbor and then kill the neighbor if they seemed ungrateful

scummiest people itg rn imo are in fact probably epok and luckyartist despite my flipflopping a bit

idk i feel like im gonna tunnel epok and im not sure if its gonna be right but im tunneling him for townreading me that early and then defending it

1 Like

In 3 party games, mafia and sk both have an incentive to hunt other scum, unlike regular games.

Same reason I try not to look at my role day 1 so at least I scumhunt for scum day 1 regardless

Or at least try not to see who my teammates are if I role maf

dirty imo

just play the game knowing your teammates

its how the game is intended

scum are supposed to have the burden of TMI the whole time

:brainlet2: guysh my namesh epok im a guavascwipt guwu

Well that goes back to getting that swag from try hard game solving day 1. Hard to fake when you know everything)

1 Like

well i mean yeah i clearly see the benefits of doing that but its just against the spirit of the game imo

I am just here to own, not cause unnecessary stress from trying harder than I have to.

1 Like

I used to have this ability to go "split personality" and think as town and post as town when I was scum.
That ability is gone I think. I miss it.