Donner Party Day 1 - Take 2

This is such a hard scum read for me.

I never ever want to do any of this...reminder about scum but always want to say it as scum...by the way guys scum this and this.

pretty sure thats a typical kkat thought

nai at worst imo

iā€™m sticking with what I said before, i think LBJ and jdance are mafia

what else do you want to know?

@faz you always say this. Doc asks about who to doc. Cop asks about who to cop.
Nobody does this on this forum.
I am trying to win the game by giving more info to town. Info that scum already have.

also SCSF just hates me for some reason so i'm pretty sure he just wants to kill me no matter what

nah its fine

think youre town idk

you give me 2015 kyle vibes let's just say that much

Lol wtf. How is insom town? My scum radar is about to overheat

nothing seems that forced

whats so scummy about him to you?

oh wait do you mean im scummy?

The fact that he has only 2 scum read. Often that's how mafia views the game, from team point of view as well as the numbers.

Like I dont know...maybe he only has two scum reads so far. It's just way more of a scum line than town.

This is also a less interested scum than a town trying to solve the game line.

i mean it's possible you and SCSF are scum and you're just playing off of him and trying to get my lynched day 1

i dunno man there's not that many good posts in this thread there's not much to read

yeah idk insom doesnt give off any nervous vibes or burdened with tmi vibes to me

whats the extent of your forum mafia exp?

3 p just makes it a bit harder to nail mafia cause they should still be game solving/trying to find each other as well thus giving them town look.

idk not a ton but i've played it enough times over the years

and i read a lot of the threads in here as well when i'm bored

yeah depending on who the sk is they might be hard to catch in this game

but im not gonna worry about that at all rn im just trying to sort town vs scumteam