Donner Party Mafia - Day 3

I read KK’s posts like Stove was surrendering but he’s just saying it’s game.

@mafiabot lynch YNS

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
KrazyKat ironstove
Gamut YNS

Not Voting

faZ
kyle
Nyte
yns
ironstove

c098b8f0-4d1f-11e9-a912-8d56a390de8f

@mafiabot what the fuck is wrong with you?

Double kill verifies there is a vigi and nobody cc’d faz so he’s most likely vigi

So it’s yns or gamut?

I like how all it takes is one phase of AFK to reignite everyone’s scumGamut paranoia.

@mafiabot lynch @yns

i might change my vote to gamut later.

I would be surprised if YNS plays on in this situation, but I hope he does.

Come on YNS, I came back home raring to go. KK even said he might lynch me. Now’s your chance to outplay scumGamut. This is what you wanted.

We should wait for faz to declare his tgt to coordinate w rb before lynching anyone

I’m VT pretty indifferent if I get lynched today, just shoot one block the other and then Lynch the blocked next day, game should be finished.

Whoever is last scum played very well, I was town reading both slots the entire game. D1 sk lynched made the game super town favored so not much to be done about that.

YNS did not play well at all hahahahaha.

reminder that there are 6 alive and 4 is maj because kyle was not properly killed in the bot

Reminder that YNS’s D1 was a fucking trainwreck and if you were still townreading him after the Kyle flip you are very bad.

YNS: I suspect Kyle, KK, and Gamut.

YNS: I have to leave the thread, this is my final answer. lynches Gamut

Gamut: Hey YNS, why are you parkng the only one of your susses that has no votes, everyone is townreading, and has no chance of getting lynched, instead of doing something useful with your vote?

YNS: BECAUSE I’M SURE YOU’RE SCUM!

YNS: … lynches KK

@mafiabot unlynch

@mafiabot vc