Donner Party Mafia - Day 3

I was ready to come home to make another decisive impact on D2, but instead I came home to an autowin D3 and I have to settle for unloading a clip into the last dead enemy. Thanks for giving me the pleasure, anyway.

OK Thunderdome. Lynch in these two and we win.

Wait. Is it KK and he ate the roleblocker?

Donā€™t be afraid to die.

@mafiabot lynch @Gamut

GG

Lmao.

So to pull my head out of my ass for a second here so that I can review the format, weā€™re not actually in an autowin situation here at all. Thinking itā€™s autowin here is making two big assumptions:

1. There are 2 maf + SK. (it doesnā€™t actually say number of maf anywhere)
  2. KKā€™s claim is legit. (completely unconfirmable)

If both of those things are wrong then weā€™re not even heavily favoured right now.

I hate to tell you this but thatā€™s yns and you just donā€™t learn people. You donā€™t really invest in games though so thatā€™s understandable I guess

For the record scum didnā€™t die 3p did.

After the interactions with YNS and seeing the way KK kept trying to narrow down the lynch pool, I think KKā€™s a more likely hit than YNS even.

We are assuming kkat is rbā€™er (which in all reality would make sense with his semi scummy play)

If heā€™s not he confirms me either way so thatā€™s nice (even tho Iā€™m pretty fucking towncleared to anyone with half a brain)

Iā€™m guessing rora was role blocker. Nice thatā€™s a valid effort kkat.

3P is scum. All maf are scum but not all scum are maf.

ok gamut you take your moment.

1 Like

I might be using an old-school definition though.

Zero assumptions read list:

Scum
KK
YNS
Stove
Nyte
Faz
Town

Well thereā€™s really only two options with kkat: heā€™s blocker and Iā€™m cleared or heā€™s cannibal (and Iā€™m cleared)

The setup canā€™t have sk and 3 mafia right?

In fact I think it has to be kkat so cheers.

The format Dan wrote up didnā€™t list number of maf. It does say 2 on the Wiki, and I think itā€™s probably 2, but I would say 3 isnā€™t unbalanced.