Dream thread

Didn't read

Had horrible dreams about my ex for the longest time

Hope I'm done with them

Had a dream I got cancelled from dota earlier in the year. Prior to getting into pro leagues.

Woke up terrified. Didn't write it down. Blyat

Do you normally?

That wasn't a dream...

I had the dream in april 2020ish

lots of underwater dreams lately, most are pleasant but one on a sinking ship keeps recurring

Makes you think.

3 Likes

more crazy long dreams that felt like weeks but were only a few hours

I was a pilot and also a submariner (?) during some unspecified war, with WW2 vibes

at the start of it my entire unit except me got brutally killed except me, I somehow survived for weeks only for the dream to end after being told I was going back in again and me commenting that I was gonna die this time

then I rewound to the beginning and I experienced the whole entire thing again from the opposite perspective

weird shit

i will say some parts were genuinely twrrifying

Last night i dreamed that I was in a car accident, where I flipped off a cliff side and multiple cars were flung down. Somehow I survived but when I crawled out from under the car I get my head and realized my brain was bleeding and I would legit die soon. There was a bit of a haze where I asked people for help in a community and then I woke up in this room where the walls were trippy and indescribable and essentially I knew I was in a coma and dying and somehow had to escape room my way back to life. The specifics are unknown, but the moment I thought I did it I found myself talking to some friends in my kitchen but shadows were slowly creeping over everything. Where at first we were talking and enjoying conversation eventually they couldn’t hear a thing I was saying. Then the room became empty, with only dim light and a constant greyscale, and then I knew that I hadn’t actually beat the escape room. I reached up to touch my head, to check the wound, and there was just a hole.

And then I woke up

4 Likes

I wish more people posted here.

1 Like

i've been trying to not remember my dreams

dreams like these?

no not quite, more related to past events

Most of my bad dreams are where I have an intense hate for my parents, even though I don't feel that way in real life.

Damn

My dreams are so uncreative.

I have a recurring dream where my entire area is covered with bugs.
Like giant bugs.
Huge centipedes and huge scorpions and every creepy crawler you can think of.
I try to walk so I don't step on them, but I'm not sure why.

Dream:
I was playing Brewmaster and fighting in the river (around top rune), I used my ult and killed two heroes solo.
After the fight ended, a teammate wrote in chat "wp panda".

2 Likes