Dropped my book

my man a real one od.

Gonna have my gf buy it so I can read it on her kindle this weekend.

The part you can read for free kinda ended in a cliffhanger. I have to know what happens next.

1 Like

Will the giant mount the horse? Will the horse run faster?
I have to know.

Why do you do this?
The man wrote a book.
What have you ever done?

1 Like

Carson would private message me on the old site asking me to read and provide comments on the latest thing he wrote

I would randomly get messages like that from more than one person even after they mostly seemed to have left the site

Then one day i got this cryptic message from a person on a new account with the emo anti mage avatar so i just played along assuming it would be carson or somebody and id eventually be asked to read and comment on a book except

Instead it turned out to be a female twitch streamer whom we had started a thread making fun of where i commented like "i would spend every evening for the rest of my life walking past her house just for the hope of a brief glimpse of her through the windows"

Then she got mad when she realized i just post shit like that on the website all the time. Still to this day one of the funniest interactions i have had on nadota

Keep enabling and abusing these poor guys just for a quick laugh. This forum is turning into Kiwifarms real quick.

Genuinely the most insensitive and abusive thing you can do is to encourage this or give it any sort of attention (negative or positive).
You're only contributing to these people getting sicker and generally digging their own graves even deeper.

Do you seriously think that this guy isn't severely mentally ill? I am honestly shocked by how you guys are acting towards this, you're like actual psychopaths.

Writing can be very therapeutic.
Bottling up your emotions only makes things worse.

Yes, if someone writes about their alien abduction and the CIA gangstalking them I would call the "therapeutic" and cheer him on and buy his book.

How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

4 Likes

I'm the most normal person on this forum

Not.

Sanest namafia poster would have been a good awards category

1 Like

That would be @You_lose_i_win easily

my book is great man i put a lot of effort into it man, just tryna show my work off to my boys.

Yes I'm sure the book is great. The Bad Guys try to vaccinate the main character but he takes the red pill and kills them with his Guns (2nd Amendment). They were low HP because they ate Soy so they only took one bullet each to kill.

I'd rather read "12 More Rules for Life" bro sorry.

I really liked the ending of the book where the main character (Emilio Taveras) is about to get killed by The Clinton Demon but says a prayer to god emperor Trump to save him and drain the swamp.
I especially loved when Emilio says (to Trump) "Thank You Mr. President, I trusted the plan all along".