Dropped my book

I have no criminal record. I am armed.

1 Like

Even if I am, Least im staying out of trouble, doing right by my fellow man daily, and fighting the battle in my mind. And i created a masterpiece out of it. Asylum is thought control i aint going.

lmk where i should post it bros.

Post what?

Grammarly

thx how i get started link>?

Refpsi, circa the year 2800:

I do not fear the xeno. They disgust me, but I do not fear them. A phobia is meant to be something irrational... something devoid of logic. No, my friend, the xenos fear me, and that fear makes them dangerous. They must be exterminated.

3 Likes

FUCK THEIR ESTROGEN WATER.
XENOS CANNOT KILL ME I AM REAL HUMAN.

1 Like

i love all my trans LGBT PEOPLE

1 Like

ME VS THE XENOS.

I have become aware of the Xenoestrogens in the water. I have no need to fear these estrogenic chemicals. my body has been blessed by god and his guardian angels. My disposition of wide hips, is a gift granted by the gods, my root chakara is strong. Because of my bigger hips my testicles are massive, and my penis is of great length despite the circumcision that was done to me after I was revived at birth.

It is unfortunate that these Xenos and all those who promote, supply, and import this into their fellow men now have a new enemy, no it is meant to be. I will fight these lab chems till I die, despite my hatred for them, it is partly why I am so pretty and beautiful. My testosterone is above many men.

They have no power here, and I am nobody, but from the shadows I will conjure their defeat.

2 Likes

Reading this again.
It's like looking into an other man's head.

1 Like

I am getting bad vibes

What do you think happened to him

Thought that was Jcrispy due to anime avatar and incoherent post

REFSPI's probably fine he's one of our various nadota characters that comes and goes at random as he pleases

any1 know his real name? check FBI databases

i always got “might kidnap a 9 year old girl” vibes

This is insanely out of pocket

do u not remember the saga when he was a building manager and kept hitting on women in the building who needed his help with various tasks?