Dungeon Mafia Day 1 with duplicate items.

I like klaze’s strategy in theory.

Benny said: I have experience with board game crafting and designing interesting nights out and I am currently working on a revamped day 1 model which will rely on court-room type analysis . Changing the game up a bit will post more later.

This explains why he went for the reveal strat. He thought that working together might reveal more about these mystery objects. Looks like it didn’t work out so far.

And I agree with others that some items could be so valuable to town that the owner should not reveal them.

:justdoit:

Is that Jerrod grabbing his Subway sandwich?

now this is bullshit you fucking retard

nobody suspected you because you can’t keep your hat on in the first place so when you do no one cares

love when scsf shits all over a thread, its the LBJ town approach

Wow. Surely a 180turn from

Excuse me?

Well there isn’t much more to say. I’ll leave it to the rest of the town players to decide for themselves on how useful it is to just Reveal your Night Ability to everyone.

I certainly don’t think mage should claim mage though.

dan is being argumentative and angry as a feign response to my calling out his mafia play AGAIN on day 1. he’s just upset that he’s so bad at mafia that he gets read day 1 every game.

The issue is - every time I got in a disagreement with Klaze over his gameplan (If anyone remembers the “Cop should claim” debate from the old forum) it just ended up with him self lynching and griefing the game.
There’s no winning with him, I can’t push on him harder than this or he will flip out.

KILL DAN :justdoit:

Last game was magicmagininja

I don’t really care about you or dan at all right now but Duplicate items are probably to be expected in a game like this. Just saying.

dan in scum chat right now:

“scsf’s targetting me already, but at least no one’s listening lol”

I’m listening but you need to wait for the rest of the people to claim

again we just Lynch nma day 1 on principle alone

Mafia detected

yes just lynch me you will see I’m town and next game I play we can hopefully just lynch nma day 1

Everyone is just jealous of NMA’s high IQ, I get that sometimes as well. Don’t worry, some day you will be as good of a mafia player as him