Even Odd Killers D2

isn't @SCSF supposed to be chiming in or was that a false flag called before sdk made a couple more posts (Suspected euro?)

1 Like

@SOPHIE can you clarify?

for one, the day is going to end like 3 hours after scsf allegedly joins. two, big motherfucker assoul has claimed he believes sdk is mafia - and hasn't once tried to rally for his vote which would effectively speed up the game IN TOWNS FAVOR (since he's solved the whole game) he can orchestrate d1 and then literally do nothing but try to mock people.

(for d2)

you haven't really done shit either...

now that you mention it there seems to be a pretty big tonal shift from bigass after bazinga died

despite what big ass would want you to believe, i was saying he was SK on d1 with my chest. Though the bazinga nk would probably be too telegraphed. Mafia is fully possible, it's a lazy somewhat indirect play to make everybody knows his partner is on his list but not in a way they're interested in acting on.

1 Like

bigass mafia sdk SK feels right

Insom you are trying too hard but haven't even read the thread enough to know that KKat is cop

mind blowing how he orchestrates d1 - solves the whole game.. and has absolutely nothing to contribute for the second day when THE EASIEST LOW HANGING FRUIT (SDK) is right fucking there

this man has worked out solves for multiple days

gaslighting extraordinaire

??? i asked him to investigate me day1

yes I do

i just dont necessarily believe him..

why do you?

The simplest solution is Insom - SDK off the basic "if they aren't playing during the day, they are playing at night" principle

It looks to me like insom just didn't have the energy/attention to keep up with the 200 posts in the thread of the 3 of us arguing

But this is what convinced me to start TRing div, the endless energy to chat back and forth with town

Idk just feels like 3 of us are actually trying in the game, insom just kind of frozen

SDK can be or can't be scum, it's a big risk because he hasn't posted anything of substance at all all game. So tbh I am too scared to push for his lynch today on the off chance he is the 3rd VT

i am very fine with voting insom

i'm very fine with voting anyone, at this point

to speed up the game sure seemed like taking out the alleged MAFIA SDK was the right play

1 Like

i was sleeping late that day, didnt check thread till like 4 or 5pm pacific which is 8 EST to you

Wahhh wahhh alightsoul gaslighting

Sorry I forgot that if I try to actually play in the thread I will get this nonsense. Just lynch me then moron

you got it boss

@mafiabot vote @big_ass

1 Like

Compulsive male-manipulator behavior.

I retract my statement calling Nyte a moron

yes, he just doesn't have to be a mafia or neutral killing role to be such