Even Odd Killers D2

If he is not the cop, (meaning if you are the cop and held the claim) it is an auto-lynch of a mafia for you to counterclaim him which is immediately good for town

His play doesn't matter at all

He Is Uncontested Cop Claim

and you dont think a smart cop would lay low? he could be VT and making a play to waste a scum NK

KKat will never be lynched unless there is another cop in the game.

At this stage in the game that play doesn't make sense at all.

Because the cop is most likely going to be lynched today if he doesn't claim

If you're cop you need to claim today to not get lynched insom.

its not “this stage in the game” when he claimed it

if I was a cop and he did that I would let it rock

If you're cop you need to claim right now and out your result or you're griefing the game.

an interesting situation.

assoul claiming someone else is griefing

1 Like

i do think this means we have to vote SDK tho

The primary function of the cop claim is that it clears KKat.

Since cop clear doesn't even clear SK in this game.

So the only purpose really is that we can eliminate KKat as a possible scum, but if that's not the case, you need to counterclaim it so that we can eliminate you (?) as possible scum and it does highlight again the strange play you are pointing out from KKat yesterday and kind of low activity today

You're griefing. You're going to let insom soft cop to get out of a lynch and instead take a risk on the guy who hasn't posted at all?

Stop ruining my push, reinforce the point that insom needs to claim if he is cop because it significantly changes the way the rest of the day plays out

You're griefing me Nyte.

I had actual pressure on insom and he stopped typing after Nyte said "haha guess we have to lynch SDK then!"

Good job. Really great town play

his cop claim would make sense from a mafia perspective, since we've set up a path for non-cop to get the mafia nk, but I really don't see that being true without a counter claim. Given the game state at the time it would be an unhinged gamble

Let's not discuss further and give insom any ammunition.

Insom: Either claim cop or lose the game.

wow this guy sure is desperate to kill me

1 Like

i think we can just vote insom instead of this "pressure"

if he claims and then responds well to claim ok, otherwise the pressure is pointless and seems fake

@mafiabot vote @insom