Even odd killers game

This narrative is a Fake Narrative. And the worst of it is I know you're just being you regardless of true role.

I've seen your moves.

I am always being myself, I don't need to put on any fake persona to play mafia or for any other purpose.

@mafiabot unlynch

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
vanilla_town 2 KrazyKat, insom
bazingaboy 2 Vanilla_Town, Nyte
krazykat 1 Strawberry_Donut_King

Not Voting

LuckyArtist, bazingaboy, big_ass, ilmemmerdelui,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

2de1e720-4cf6-11ef-b561-6d2190db681b

why isn't @big_ass on your list after coming in with a stream of fake posts then hurling accusations

is your partner on the top half highest posters or the lowest? or maybe this is more of a solo situation?

You're trying too hard to be funny again man.

2 Likes

i'm being for real with you right now

You're exceptionally stupid to think that I faked a role PM while mafia when I would've gotten a lot more mileage by revealing my partner too in that case.

i didn't say you had to be mafia....

If I was the serial killer it wouldn't matter because I'm getting modkilled as soon as Epok gets online anyway.

Just follow my lead. Insom is SK, Krazy+Bazinga scum. SDK cop.

you think sdk made the creative decision to use getting cop as an opportunity for sheriff roleplay? that seems like poor play unless they can tie it into a personality feud

I'm glad you've made it clear immediately that you're a jdance-tier mafia player in your first 24 hours.

1 Like

more male manipulator behavior

2 Likes

I'm a male manipulator and you're a male follower, so know your place you pathetic midwit.

@mafiabot lynch @Vanilla_Town

Enough.

It's so funny seeing you have an unironic rage fit after being called out on your gay forum persona.