Even odd killers game

that's a huge red flag out of KrazyKat right away, trying to subtley shade me and twist the narrative without openly committing to anything

super obvi scum tell

thats true but it also came right after I had to restate how the night kills happen with this setup, probably the most appropriate time to bring those details up to make sure everybody understand the game

establishing the facts at the start of the game is an insane thing to scum read someone over, he's just trying to create a narrative without creating a narrative

and i'm stopping him dead in his tracks

explain your read @KrazyKat

Just to be clear: If bazinaboy is not lynched by EoD I will be posting my role PM.
So you guys should just hammer him now and not waste time.

?? why

so basically we do exactly what you want or you get yourself killed by God. got it.

2 Likes

don't grief.

:confused:

What we need to do is pretend we're voting me, and then at the last second vote someone else so he doesnt post the role pm since the thread will be locked

Honestly people who do this are so fucking lame

it's meant to be a social and and they come in and try to hold everyone hostage and make everyone play their specific way

it's toddler shit and i'm down to policy lynch him over it

it's meant to be a social game**

2 Likes

they shoot from the hip and on some level i have to respect it

Fun fact: There are many other threads on the forum.

Over ten thousands other threads actually.

You can't lynch me because I'd post my role PM before it goes through, so you should "not waste time" [sic.] and lynch the actual griefer in this game.

I'm literally unlynchable.

Fake post. Role PM creates no new information or material if you're lynched.

1 Like

I know this is your first mafia game so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and explain: If I post my role PM before being lynched, you'll be forced to lynch someone else.