Even odd killers game

I just read the setup

Removing SK or 2maf doesnt reduce killpower, the surviving faction gets both night kills

SK can choose full-game investigation immunity (shows VT) or 1-shot bulletproof before the game starts

Probably chose investigation immunity because 1-shot bp isn't that valuable, you'll live 1 extra day and scum will know who you are (probably convince town to vote you)

Cop is basically only good for clearing/finding mafia

SK will have to be hunted among VTs or shot by mafia to reduce their risk of dying at night

Lynch the mafia.

First night kill belongs to SK!

He will also have to hunt for mafia to reduce his death risk (mafia is the biggest threat to him this game even if he took BP, bp makes mafia night kill basically a cop check on him and then they'll manipulate town to lynch him next day)

With cop immunity this guy blends in with town completely as he'll be hunting mafia during the day also

So kind of a strong SK role this game.

You are looking very suspicious.

Not funny.

@mafiabot unlynch bazingaboy

I'm going to post my role PM.

1 Like

Do it then. Quit whining about it and do it

I am waiting for EoD.

Why wait? Do it now.

Seems to me like you're posturing and you're not actually going to do it.

In games where the person posts a role PM, they don't announce to the thread "I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it!" like a monkey at a circus. They just post the role PM. No need for all this extra hubbub, the act itself is sufficiently subversive without the song and dance.

Keep attention seeking. It's going to happen regardless of what you say if my conditions are not met.

Your conditions won't be met. May as well do it now. You're the one pandering for attention in the threads with these posts

No, you're the one looking for attention.

Nope, it's you. You're doing the same thing you did to Nyte toward me now. Reply to every post with useless nonsense to clutter up the thread.

You're projecting your jealousy again.

Looks like he's typing up another one.

You won't make me post my role PM no matter how hard you try. We all know that Bazingaboy will be lynched today, and that he is mafia.

@mafiabot lynch @Vanilla_Town

This person has made the majority of posts in the thread without posting anything of substance toward the game (aside from calling bazinaga entrance scummy which I agree)

Most likely attempt to whitenoise/appear to be playing the game (and evade a lynch train by claiming to suicide today) without needing to actually hunt scum.