everybody loves lbj d1

that is a pretty generous definition of scumhunting

so you agree that what you're doing is townier

gotcha

I just donā€™t appreciate you voting on me so early

fair. I just don't want Faz to be right

what youā€™re doing feels forced, premature, and early to me

lol

let me ask you what did you think of what Faz said in kyles postgame?

unnatural, not early is what I meant to say. premature covers that lol

I think faZ has a really big ego

1 Like

I don't think strawmanning him is a fair answer to his argument, and that he's right that if you're town you should be trying like I am

thatā€™s not a strawman

he said people arenā€™t that good at towntelling themselves which I suppose is true but you just gotta adjust

and that people afk which Iā€™m not

dunning Kruger, you don't know what you don't know, so he could have a big ego but he could be right too lol. I don't think there's a way to adjust and if there is or of that is the solution, it's just going to lead to a further dip in the skill level of these games, which will dissuade further playing

I think one of his big points was just that if you are town you should try to exemplify to others that you are town, and there is no better way than to actually play the game. expecting people to townread you for having a single post and being hands off besides when you are called on is a fool's errand

theyre not mutually exclusive

which part

I donā€™t think anyone should anything read someone over a single post

being right and having an ego

its not one or the other both can be true

yeah but what do you think passing a lynch around and the discussion is for? do you really think it's in scums best interest to squack until people notice you?

that's exactly what I said. and to reinforce what I'm saying now, you've played several games. what gets a game going besides what I'm doing? can you think of a time when bullshitting until EOD was the right call on towns end?

i just donā€™t appreciate the vote is all itā€™s not that deep

1 Like