[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

Nah you’re just dumb as fuck

Yes it is. You’re horrible at town reading them, mostly because they’re horrible at towntelling

In case you guys haven’t noticed, Nmagane doesn’t actually play mafia (if he did, that would be very sad), but rather treats the game as a debating grounds where he tries to get the people he has personal issues with lynched.

Nmagane is town. I’m town. Why are we dueling?

No i’m not they’re mafia

You are mafia this game. Give up.

Who should I sheep on D1?

If you want proof of this, look at his playstyle in every game. He hypertunnels people and doesn’t let go until he or the target is dead (he doesn’t give a fuck if someone towntells, or if a bigger scumtell appeared).

I haven’t noticed that yet but will look out for it in future games.

I am not hypertunneling anyone.

This is quite possibly the most boring scum strategy you could’ve chosen. Congratulations.
I concede.

Who is more likely to issue a duel as scum? Jdance, someone who has desperately wanted to play as scum ever since he joined the site (and would probably play cautious in an attempt to win as scum) or Nmagane, who trolls and effectively “duels” people regardless (chooses 1 person and never wavers from that person regardless of game events).

Just shut up please. This is so sad and boring.

Why is Nmagane town? Are you so sure he wants to get out of a duel because you’re town? Do you think that maybe he wasn’t trying to have his duel chosen and it was chosen anyway? Do you think that maybe he’s trying to get out of a duel or lynch you soon because you towntold pretty hard and his posts look exactly like last game and he hasn’t towntold?

Maybe roragoks their partner he said he’s policy lynched before but the way he worded his choice for lynching jdance earlier made the whole thing look a little forced. Or he’s just trying his best

Two Pigs posting above me

Did Ewiz tell you to say that

Yeah lynch me

I might side with Nmagane today as he is my partner this game.

Fact of the matter is I’m not getting lynched despite all the effort you morons are putting into it. It’s just sad and completely uncreative.

Also he never joins an existing “train” or agrees with someone elses read (except for Benny, jones and Ewiz - which are also the same people he will never lynch). If he’s not the one starting the lynchtrain he won’t lynch that person at all. A very common scenario is that I or someone else has correctly found scum, but instead of lynching the extremely obvious scum, he stubbornly votes on town as to not be seen as a sheep.