[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

Which part?

what the actual fuck

How are you doing tonight?

So far Iā€™m reading nothing (towny) so Iā€™d vote Nma. Is it between Nma and jdance? I just got home so I have to read all the fucking junk from this morning. I can just tell itā€™s all junk already based on the current state of posting.

Is Nyte even in the game

Who the fuck is Nyte; Iā€™m JOHN BOB KIRK Bā€™DIRGLE YOU FUCK

Donā€™t vote on me.

John is a manā€™s name.

Sorry, not compelling enough. You the lost hatter bro? Or is that jdance trying to lose to you mafia.

Nmagane and I are fighting

Since you havenā€™t read the thread yet Iā€™ll give you a summary: I am being dueled as a joke - everyone in the game dueled me, and Klaze (+ potentially epok) is mafia.

Thatā€™s an accurate shmmary

Nmagane and Jdance are in an iaijutsu challenge

It's not a stupid question. It's day one and I have no strong read on either one of you. But one of you must die today. The question is do we kill the better player out of fear that they are scum, or kill the weaker player because they are both town. And who is the better player?

No, I think you have to be stupid to actually consider that one of us could be mafia, or be mafia yourself (e.g. Klaze, epochplaysgames).

OK then we assume you are both town. Then who gives us the higher chances of winning if they live? I already said it was you. Why are you arguing with me?

You issued the duel how are you being dueled as a joke?

how does jacob frame shit to u people like this and u eat it up

I am not arguing with you, I just pointed out how that itā€™s silly to assume that one of us is mafia.

If youre town just say you dueled and didnā€™t realize that it would pick your name out of a hat or something that sounds a little more convincing than ā€œAnyone who points out my flaws is SCUM!ā€

Are you really trying to lie about this? I didnā€™t issue the duel. I had my duel on Klaze, who I still think is mafia.