[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

Just ignore her.

jdance probably isn’t lost hatter either because he flip flopped from wanting to die to wanting to win (the lost hatter has one, defined goal)

but aside from that I still see everyone as complete unknowns with the exception of LBJ. I know someone who is suspected by a confirmed town isn’t necessarily scum, but I’d be much more comfortable with lynching whoever he suspects

Thank you.

Theyre actually pretty fun to read

Mafia rankings:
Klaze
Bazingaboy/Epok
Jones

hes not pushing me because he’s scum and afraid to die.

NMAGANE, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE MY HAT

notice how you pointed something out about him and he immediately added you to his list

Don’t let him squirm away.

Braindead moron scum. You can’t duel me today.

Yawns loudly - it’s 5:25 in the morning
Klaze and Epok are confirmed scum.

Alright I just want to fucking sleep but I guess I have to ~create meaningful content~ so here goes some minimal effort effort.

This is the first post that sticks out to me. Feels posturey, feels like he's roleplaying town as much as he's roleplaying Tyrone.

Same.

Thanks

if one of them is lynched today, will you duel the other one first thing day2?

oh wait I don’t think you can

Yes I would. I think I can since I wasn’t the one who used the duel today but it was Jdance.

I can wait i guess. So it’s just normal lynching then?

lbj is confirmed town btw since he stopped the jdance v nma duel and sacrificed himself in the process

"I believe Roragok is suspicious as hell but I'm not going to offer any details or explanation or do anything about it."

Cool.

nah it’s still duels. the first duel issued will become the finalized duel

No. There has to be another duel, just not me or jdance. Duel klaze right now.