[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

Closing thread per host request

1 Like

The Fall of Tinsel Town, Act 1 Part 2: The Tragedy of Steve

Steve, aka bazingaboy, rushed towards big-benny's abode. He had never gotten along with benny, and saw this as an opportunity to expose big-benny as the shady individual Steve thought he was.

"I know he's in here. I know the dirty fucking hat thief is in that house! Let me at him!"

The other citizens of Tinsel Town clamored around him.

"But Steve, he hasn't even spoken since the hats have been stolen. Don't you think he might be grieving?"

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my way."

The Friends of Tinsel Town did not take kindly to this rabid behavior.

"No, we won't let you in. Our duels are honorable, and we wait for evidence before fighting to the death. Besides, you've been acting mighty suspicious. Worried you'll get exposed if you don't go on the offensive?"

"I know he's fucking hiding out with all of our fucking hats. What's wrong with you people?"

"Steve shut the fuck up. Why are you always like this? Do I need to slap some sense into you?"

"NO, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? OUR HATS OUR MISSING, OUR WAY OF LIFE IS GONE, AND YOU'RE LETTING A GUY NOT EVEN SHOW UP?"

Out of the crowd came a rock. Somebody threw a rock at Steve.

"Are you serious with this? Are you serious right now. You're blocking me from benny's house and throwing rocks at me? What kind of bullshit is this? It says clearly in the Tinsel Town Town Charter that we must duel to find our hats! I think this guy has our hats!"

No answer. Only rocks. Steve was pelted with rocks over and over, and they were getting gradually larger and more numerous.

"I thought you guys trusted me... how did it end up this way..."

Steve's countenance faded from rage-filled to defeated. He knew he was sustaining irrecoverable damage. Big damage.

"Just fucking... at least let me see his face... I can read him..."

But it was too late. As the light faded from Steve's eyes, big-benny's house remained unscathed. Big-benny peeked out, curious, but no duel was to be had: the people of Tinsel Town had spoken. And by spoken, I mean lethally thrown rocks.

Steve, the Town Hatter, has perished in a duel. He was a baseball boy. (bazingaboy)

Black Bartholomew, the Town Hatter, died from the injuries sustained from breaking up the fight between jdance and Nmagane. He liked triangle hats with feathers. (LuckyArtist)

big-benny, who would normally be immune from duels Day 2 due to his victory, will not have immunity due to failing to meet postcount requirement.

I will not be modkilling ironstove and big-benny this game day because I started the game fast relative to confirmations. The penalty will apply day 2.

Reminder of clarification: There will be a night kill tonight. Night kills are fully intended, I just forgot to include them in the Mad Hatter Role PMs.

Final Votecount

bazingaboy (8) - Nmagane, LuckyArtist, im_cool_your_weird, Matticus, KrazyKat, Gamut, jdance, Roragok
big-benny (4) - Klaze, epok, jones, yns

Not Voting (2) - ironstove, DEEPTHROAT

It is now Night 1. Day 2 will begin 16 hours from hammer, 12PM EST October 7th, or if/when the Mad Hatters choose to end night early.

2 Likes

Added flavor images that I forgot I was going to include earlier.

2 Likes

I am adjusting the period before duels can be processed to 12 hours from day start so that involuntary absence during the first 8 hours is less of a handicap.

1 Like