[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I think it’s extremely - almost 100% - likely that KKat is scum. I have been playing with him for years so I can read him quite accurately.

Nyte you just won the duel - what was your role?

Sorry I missed the whole day guys. I was kinda busy.

Mad hatter yns would duel the lost hatter stove.

I think it is unlikely that both gamut and kkat are mad hatters… that seems unlike kkat play to let a known afker afk and then go afk himself.

That’s alright take your time

It’s a cheap move but in the situation where Klaze isn’t mafia so they don’t know whether he is Lost hatter or not, it’s simply the most optimal play to let him cause chaos for two days.

The first line basically means that trying to sort out whether someone is 3rd party is a waste of energy because you’ll never know for sure and allowing lost hatter to win is effectively town mislynching. It’s not the end of the world, and it’s not that important.

Town players should be entirely focused on scum hunting nahmean. None of this ‘I scum read this guy but maybe he’s mad hatter???’ just leave out the second part of the sentence because it’s only going to create confusion which is what the entire purpose of the 3p role is meant to do.

Then why do you townread KKat, who only went after 3p and then went afk?

BTW I would have vote on ewiz because nyte seems way more town to me.

I still stand by the fact that it seems unlikely play by kkat.

Look guys, I’m not lost hatter, but even if I was, there should be 0 discussion on who is going to duel me if you think I’m a lost hatter because from a town perspective, you’re still MISLYNCHING even if you correctly call that I’m a lost hatter or incorrectly call that I’m a lost hatter.

IT IS LOSE-LOSE FOR TOWN TO HUNT FOR A LOST HATTER.

ONLY SCUM WOULD WANT TO PUSH THE DISCUSSION TO THIS TOPIC.

EDIT: JUST REALIZED I CAN EDIT POSTS IN MAFIA GAME. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!

Don’t use bold unless lynching.

nobdy is hunting for it.

Hahahaha!

I’m 3p.

I know

We’re aware

You said mad hatter. I needed (you) to make the distinction. Mad hatter are mafia. I understand the premise and agree lost hatter is fairly baseless unless confronted with a duel.

I did include KKat, I had him as scum-lean, learn to read.

No you didn’t