[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

lol

You must be mad

Itā€™s ok, happens to the best of us.

Im just trying to make sense of flipping Klaze. Maybe its because he wouldā€™ve pushed to lynch jacob, so is it jacob?

Yes, excellent Gaslighting. Iā€™m beginning to feel a backpedal coming on now.

It doesnā€™t have to make sense imo. It could be a mind trick.

No youā€™re mafia. You brought up the klaze flip because you flipped him as mafia and you want to push the narrative. Youā€™re a mad hatter.

if i wanted to push the narrative how dumb do you think iā€™d be to just flat out drop it /as is/ out of the gate

youre grasping for straws old lady

Iā€™d wait a goddamn while before mentioning that idiot

Nice personal attack, but no

I can use Nma as an example last game. He did the very same thing after flipping someone.

Lol, we didnt have to wait 12 hours to do things in that game mode. Applying what happened last game there to this game doesnt make any sense.

Itā€™s like the number one reason Iā€™d vote to lynch gamut
He waltzes in and says ā€œIā€™m not reading 500 fucking postsā€ and kinda leaves after making two stupid ones.

I would be flatout giving up any semblance of a lead Iā€™d have with that idea by mentioning it out of the gate, because people have 12 hours to convince others im scum lmao

I still agree with the KKat flip. I hope he is more available today to post.

? Well you are scum so itā€™s happening either way.

once kkat flips red kristinas an easy second choice. i thought itd be roragok but judging by how hes mentioned 3rd in her post hes probably just overwhelmed VT trying to juggle other shit

i guess its not jacob at all, maybe benny then since i could see jacob giving up himself for his boyfriend

Your scum.

Your logic is pretty poor.

Unless youā€™re bussing a teammate super hard then Iā€™ll be glad to watch you lose when you lynch me for your idiocy.

I highly doubt Kurisutina is scum.