[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I think you will if the game doesn’t end.

the # of times benny has said “if i die tonight” is pretty concerning actually

Day end

yns has been beaten to death by Matticus, Nmagane, and big-benny.

He was Squirtle, the First Turtle, the Town Hatter

The remaining Mad Hatter has elected to begin day ASAP following this lynch. Stay tuned for Day 6.

The Fall of Tinsel Town

Final Act

The Town Hatters were shocked. Matticus died instantly following the shock of their incorrect assumptoins.

The duels had failed them, and there were only 3 remaining.

Would the two Town Hatters find each other to slay the final Lysergic Menace? Or would chaos and destruction win out? That is, if you consider it not to have won yet…

The duel mechanic will not be in effect today. Everybody has one lynch vote.

Votes are locked, your first vote is final. If a Town Hatter votes on a Town Hatter, the game will instantly end in a Town Loss. Both Town Hatters must vote correctly on the Mad Hatter to win.

Living Players (3)
@Nmagane
@epok
@big-benny

LMAO

Reminder

There are no duels today, and your first vote is final.

go ahead and lynch me if this was your plan all along nma lol

What’s so funny?

You’re the mafia epok.

one of you guys really did let the other egregiously pocket you. i dont believe one of you fooled the other really.

I’m just disappointed, I was really hoping you guys would like play to your own factions but I can see that’s not the case and that maybe i should stick to policy lynching

Egregiously? You’re using words too big for your own good. I think you’re a sub optimal mafia player trying to play the emotional game and turning us on each other.

lynch me so benny can join and lynch me as well. this is pretty obviously a situation you’ve contrived to fuck with me and i dont really care to try and defend myself when you two know who everyone’s faction is.

Yeah, egregiously, as in You both posted 100% town reads on eachother all game just so you could hatch your little plan with me as the last guy remaining lol

if your goal was to make me not to sign games with you, congrats, i think it worked.

What plan?

make me basically beg to not get lynched so i can play to my town objective. you guys let me squirm and then push me off the cliff anyways.

I really doubt you guys would let me win with one of you over one of you two alone – that isnt the goyclub way.

How would we both know who "everyone's faction is" if only one of us is mafia?

Because you guys know eachother’s roles every game.

Therefore you’d know which of you 2 is the last scum lol