[GAME] Theatrical Performance. Day Four.

FUCK yes

still sorta wanna lynch benny

hellamute omfg u scummy

I find it more likely that 1 scum is still in each group.

I have yet to see Rose post and we’re on day 4.

Not sure how that’s a not Zeus imo but whatever.

DEAR AUDIENCE,

Vote :ok: if you think 1 mafia in each pool. :no_entry: if you think both in performers.

Thank you for your efforts.

Your continued effort to do nothing productive is noted jdance.

ill post within the hour

Day ends in 12 hours.
To the Audience;
@Derumination
@sdadasdas
@big_ass

jdance&wintermute if u think each other are town which i think u are u gotta make sure to vote together and ignore klaze if he’s the one u think is potential mafia in audience or if he’s town u ignore him anyway and he doesn’t matter i suggest qoq. thumbs up if u agree.

ive did the impossible…ur welcome mafia

@sdadasdas has interactions with maf that is blatantly not bussing or forcing interactions, its all really natural. I don’t see what you all see.

@Derumination is being pretty townie, I don’t know his play style but I assume he’d be pocketing me if he was maf, would enjoy to hear thoughts

@ian is too indecisive and attention seeking for me to feel like I know what he thinks, if he would commit to his reads I could see what he really wants

@big_ass is not actually scummy - I was wrong, his mindset is protown and he doesn’t seem to have the scummy mafia survivalist attitude.

@Roragok rubs me the wrong way I don’t really know why but there’s a disconnect from whats being said, like it’s not as if hes owning it

@q0q15 you’re townie

my reads is lynch qoq

mafia meant the game not the team

What is this even saying. Are me and Ian your scum reads? I can’t even tell from this wall of nonsense.

Did you just review everyone and not have any opinions on whose scum?

We’re pretty much at the point if we Lynch wrong we lose depending on how the pools are spilt tomorrow.

Why is that your read?

I found myself agreeing with some of the items he said on day2.

I am suspect of you/rose + jdance.

I do not personally believe you mean what you’re saying because it feels untrue and I’m sure the intuition is catching some sort of reason I dont see right now

Reads can happen with interaction or without and at the moment I don’t really feel 100% confident in my scumreads or any of my reads because the real time reactions are relevant. Nonetheless the day 1 lynch was real bad. I posted so that I’d get some conversation even if its just sadboys