Gamers Thread

I have been hooked on this game.

2 Likes

and sf6 ofc

incredible framework hopefully it gets some more polish

Yea that's how i feel. definitely unfinished, and perhaps over ambitious (meaning i'm a lil worried it'll never get finished), but the core loop is good enough that i'm ignoring the variety of gamebreaking bugs for now.

@insom

1 Like

what are the allowances on special units in that game? in the end times the larger armies barely had 6 gasrats in their ranks. you'd think the majority would be regular skaven guys instead of it being a sea of stormvermin

special units? you mean my warpfire throwers? my absolutely massive moldering chaos corrupters?

vanilla it's just if you have the building and then recruit in province (cheaper+faster) or globally. i play sfo because im a chad so every tiered unit has a limit based on the production buildings you have globally

Poisoned-Wind Globadier, thought you read the books. i'm not familiar with the game you're playing

1 Like

that screenshot you replied-responded to was the start of a campaign-game. poisoned wind globadiers or mortars are end game units and yes-yes they are strong-busted

Ratling Guns Total War Warhammer GIF - Ratling Guns Total War Warhammer Skaven GIFs

1 Like

Warplock Jezzail Total War Warhammer GIF - Warplock Jezzail Total War Warhammer Sniper GIFs

1 Like

Poisoned Wind Mortars Total War Warhammer GIF - Poisoned Wind Mortars Total War Warhammer Skaven GIFs

2 Likes

ive got that alrd

its fun

master, what happened to your staff?

download

just watched my old friend spend about $40k worth of in game currency to craft the best item in the history of the game and he finally hit it today

(im a mod in chat)

he didnt actually spend any real money but thats the combined value of the stuff he used to craft it. literally his account is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars

4 Likes