Gamers Thread

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Is there a way to reliably give yourself food poisoning (jmoment)

1 Like

@Osiris

perfect music to play stellaris to

@theodore @insom

1 Like

age of empires gets me in my feels. 20+ year old game that players and tournament organizers refused to let die. gets an actually good remaster that microsoft takes care of with frequent balance patches, bug fixes, and new civ dlc. i love brood war but aoe2 will always be the goat to me

3 Likes

age of empires gets me in my feels. 20+ year old game that players and tournament organizers refused to let die. gets an actually good remaster that microsoft takes care of with frequent balance patches, bug fixes, and new civ dlc. i love brood war but aoe2 will always be the goat to me

2 Likes

bro im sorry but brood war is the better game

love aoe2 but thats... cmon now

wrong opinion

aoe2 random map scripting gives it the edge to me. scouting and adjusting your build are very important based on the map gen compared to starcraft being the exact same layout every game

jdance will agree

aoe2 random map scripting gives it the edge to me. scouting and adjusting your build are very important based on the map gen compared to starcraft being the exact same layout every game

exactly

just not enough variety with which units are used every game compared to starcraft imo

fair fair

Yeah the way blizzard handled the bw remake didn’t make me very happy. I was playing here and there for the past like decade and player activity definitely seemed to drop after the remake

2 Likes

Bws heyday was so good. So many funny stupid memories I still retain till this day.

1 Like

i wasn't even aware bw got remastered but after reforged i can't imagine trusting blizzard with anything ever again

the SC remaster was 10000x better than reforged. cannot compare the two at all. remastered still even gets updates to this day

1 Like