Gamers Thread

i called it early on this game took the right stuff from phasmaphobia clones and dropped the tedious bullshit

nice dude i had an absolute blast playing it with the lads last few weekends

Every time I see one of those horror game videos with people "comedically screaming" I think of that video someone posted with the guy getting notes from his neighbors like "we've never had sound problems with adults screaming in the middle of the night before"

1 Like

i bought and played this through, its just a in browser game which made me originally feel like i got scammed for $17.76 by alex jones but this is the guy who sells ultra male vitality so I don't know what I expected. anyways the game is actually funny if you know the memes and references, its not a particularly unique side scrolling shooter and its fairly short, takes about 30 mins to beat, but its more entertaining in a funny way rather than having great gameplay or anything.

6/10 buy it if you think alex jones is funny

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed that video as much as I did

I recently develoepd a habit of doing the YouTuber Yellā„¢ļøsometimes and have checked with my neighbor to make sure heā€™s chill with it

I think youtuber yell is the most cringe shit ever

Basically internet created social dysfunction

1 Like

@WTNSSCMPLX

I haven't won more than 3 games in a LCI draft so I uninstalled MTGA.

1 Like

7-0 in like 30 minutes, format is dumb

1 Like

pretty accurate except spain being in the same tier as venice is confusing

1 Like

That's just the spain/venice tier because they vary wildly

isn't venice just always trash whereas spain can be mediocre or god tier

venice is definitely the worse civ of the two and probably belongs in garbage tier but i have had some immortal games where i make enough money to pay everyone to fight each other instead of me. if you start on a coastline where you can send food ships back to venice and have good starting res you can still have a game. granted i dont play on deity and they're definitely the easiest to just get steamrolled early because you have no production

i'll scout around a bit as them to see if it's worth anytime compared to napoleon, hiawatha, or ghandi which are just auto restarts