Gamers Thread

Shouts out to my boy Ken M

2 Likes

Sad Sellout Seagull realizing he threw his lot in with a company that makes Bad games

`seagull

i want to play tf2 bball

i would put you in the dirt, i have been trained by the winner of the 2012 bball Finals

hes still playing apparently lmao he’s probably a god in the scene, was invite last i checked 2 years ago or something

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

2 Likes

2 Likes

All of this stuff is good

I don’t remember Ned’s guide

i mean they should probably put in Toonami or something memey like that but i enjoyed that show quite a bit. I thought the portrayals of middle school students and faculty were pretty spot on, the worst part was the constant 4th wall breaking as Ned rambles off some shit the writer’s came up with that actually sounded like good advice for kids

i had my buddy cookie, i interacted with coconut heads and billys and i had a mr monroe every year, i just think ned’s probably too good at interacting with women but they only did that so the show could cater to women as well which i cant really complain about. and he doesnt get most of them anyways because they say he was too short which i can also relate to lmao

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Smashing_Ass/status/1060111603125968896

Don't post videos of @LuckyArtist without his permission

Ricardo’s so fucking dreamy

They put the dragons from Skyrim in Fo76 and everyone’s all mad lol (last minute of vid)

I think it looks mega epic

If fallout 76 was just Bethesda’s meme anthology, with five aces and the trolls from Skyrim

I would consider buying the bundle

Its the end game content I done think its a big deal if that’s where they put the draygun