Gamers Thread

A majority of DOS games are just a barebone implementation of game mechanics, paving the way to what we have today. Yeah, of course theres story games like oddworld and monkey island but they’re point and click snoozefests with some decent puzzles. there’s the occasional good but rough CRPG on dos, I just felt like doos ex was the perfect blend of good gameplay and story. What dos game does that kind of blend better?

Oddworld and monkey island are too new. If you think story is that important then sure.
I’m talking 80’s Shareware Dos games - maybe even NES games but those don’t have the same Power to them.

atari games.

Can anyone explain the mahjong scene in crazy rich Asians?

no but im fairly fluent in richi mahjong

i F***ING hate artifact

what does soc stand for

shadow of chernobyl, the other stalker acronym is the newer one call of pripyat but i heard its not as good

deus ex generic shooter yawn

stalker generic shooter yawn

whats next? halo?

I suggest checking out Popcap games, they make titles for players like you.

(plays heroes of the storm, ocnfirmed my flatsix discord status change)

1 Like

I only play with other people, hots was never a game I could bear on my own :) too challenging!

THIS IS SPART! WTHIS IS MADNESS!!

1 Like

popcap games have made incredible games and anyone whos ever played peggle will agree

3 Likes

its just funny how you try to compare great point and click games from a time where people made games out of passion with money-grab games like deus ex and other “story-driven” games like it

your avatar looks really dumb

1 Like

rattle my wad faggot

lol u mad?

1 Like